Flirting with other guys is easy, once you know this simple technique.
Difficulty Level: Easy Time Required: Varies
- Go to a place where you’re likely to find other gay men.
- Start walking.
- When an attractive guy passes by you, attempt to make eye contact.
- If you make eye contact, don’t stop. Walk three more steps.
- Turn and look over your shoulder. If he’s interested, he’ll do the same.
- Face forward a walk three more steps.
- Turn and look again. If he’s looking at you too — bingo!
- Go up and introduce yourself.
- Repeat as necessary.
- This technique can also be used in shopping malls, airports, or anywhere there are large numbers of people and room to walk.