I find girls attractive yet I’m turned on by guys.
Hi! I am a young male confused about my sexuality. My perfect world and dream is to get married and have kids, yet for some reason that’s not that easy for me. First of all, I find girls attractive yet when i take the next step i get really nervous and turned off by everything. On the other hand, I see guys and don’t think of them in a sexual way but there is a feeling inside that makes me feel turned on in a way. I don’t find males more physically attractive than females. Can you help me in any way? – Jonathan
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.