Hi, I have recently discovered that I am gay but I really do not know how to break it to my parents or my friends. I am trully afraid of not being accepted by my male friends and possibly even by some members of my family. The reason for this being that I always told everyone I was straight but deep down I knew that I really was attracted to men. So my greatest fear is that my coming out could shock everyone and they might not talk to me anymore. Can you help?
Creating a safe school environment
Homophobia and transphobia
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.