Why don’t we talk about homosexuality in schools?
Why aren’t we allowed to talk about homosexuality in reports or anything at school? I understand that teachers don’t want an uproar in their classroom, but why are people afraid to allow us to talk about it at school?
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
We are sorry but the standard service is currently offline.
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.