Can I tell my teacher about my feelings for her?
Hi, my name is Anna and I’m 18 years old, just about to graduate out of high-school. Like many teens, I have had a sustained crush on my teacher, problem is, she’s female. After graduating, I want to tell her how I feel, to get it off my chest and all. I can’t stop thinking about her, and I want to let her know. Would this be unwise? What should I do?
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
We are sorry but the standard service is currently offline. Service is expected to be online on Saturday March 01, 2014
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.