How can I make sure that my son will not become homosexual ?
I am 38 years old, married and have 4 kids. I became an active Bisexual when I was 32 and this is not my question.
My question is about my oldest son ( 8 years). I notice some girlly actions on his behavior it reminds me of myself when I was his age. I want to make sure that I do everything I can to help him not to become a homosexual person.
Is it possible to prevent it? Please give me all resource and Knowledge you have to help me go through this.
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.