At what age a doctor could consider hormone therapy for someone?
My 13-year-old was born male but has always had gender identity issues. S/He is going through puberty and now says she is a girl inside a boy’s body. She is now dressing in girl’s clothing, wearing girl’s undergarments and makeup. What I wish to know is how soon a doctor would consider hormone therapy.
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
We are sorry but the standard service is currently offline.
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.