I am married, but attracted to another person
I have been married for over 7 years but been with my wife for 12 years total. About 2 months ago I met my massage therapist who is only 24 years old. She is currently involved with someone but nothing seems to matter because I am totally smitten by her. I have honestly never felt this way about anyone before, not even my wife who I love dearly. I don’t know what to do and I can’t stop thinking about her. She on the other hand probably has no clue about the way I feel, even though I drop small hints from time to time. What can I do to pursue this further?
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.