I am unsure of my gender identity
I am unsure of my gender identity. I have always felt more feminine than masculine and I used to crossdress. After a while I stopped and I haven’t dressed in female clothes or worn makeup in many
months but in the back of my mind I think I really do want to be feminine, every day, all day. All of
my friends are girls and I feel most of the time like I’m just one of the girls. Are these symptoms of transsexuality or is could I just be a crossdresser? And would you recommend I talk to a
professional about my feelings?
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.