I have white bumps on my penis and a burning sensation when I urinate

Question asked by swish (17 years old heterosexual man from United States of America, United States of America)

Question answered on 15 April 2008 by

Sorted in Questions, Health, Safe-sex

I have these white bumps on my penis and I had them for a while now… I also had a really bad rash and the doctor gave me medication for that.
How do I get rid of the white bumps?

I don’t feel safe when a woman wants to have sex with me, so I avoid them but the more I do they try harder. What could I do to make them go away?

I can’t see a doctor, as I have no insurance.
The first place I went to was Planned Parenthood and that is where I got myself checked out, but they didn’t do a good job. In addition, my penis hurts when I urinate…it burns very badly. Can you help me?

Posez votre question

If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.

Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.

Standard service

  • Question addressed by a qualified professional
  • Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
  • Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
  • Free

We are sorry but the standard service is currently offline.

Express service

  • Personalised answer by a qualified professional
  • Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
  • $30 CDN per question-answer
  • Accepted payments: Accepted payments: Paypal and credit cards

We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.

Skip to toolbar