I feel lost about my sexuality
I have been struggling with my sexuality for some time now. I sometimes find myself very physically attracted to women but I have never been emotionally attracted to them. This sexual attraction comes and goes. I am not really sexually attracted to men but will get crushes on them and be happy to be with them and feel my heart flutter when I am around them. However when i think about going further and having sex with them I get nervous, and worry that i won’t like it. But I don’t have an interest in having sex with women either. I am very lost right now please help.
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.