Limited trans resources in Saskatchewan Canada
I’m a transexual and have been all my life and moved to Saskatchewan when I was 18. I haven’t found any kind of support here for transsexuals and I have been alone, completely alone in this, for about 20 years now in Saskatchewan. I am tired of doing this alone and need a support group. Are there any support groups in Sask? I’ve emailed several groups, including Pflag, and have gotten no response. Is anyone getting my emails? Thanks, Stephen =-)
Tools for reaching out
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
We are sorry but the standard service is currently offline.
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.