If she doesn’t like me, why does she make out with me?
K I have this best friend we have been friends for a year and a half and I have liked her a year into it. I told her I liked her and she says she doesn’t but she Will kiss me, make out with me, and hold my hand and lay on me and she will let me hold her. But everytime I ask her she says sorry no I don’t like you. I’m so confused does she like me? She knows I like her but when I say I like you she stays away but when I say I don’t like you she attacks me in a very sexual way and basically f’s me. What should I do?
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.