I want to tell them that I am bisexual, but I don’t want my team to hate me…
so i’m about to start my second year of college in the fall and am on a club football team. i just recently came out to a few people that i’m bi and want to tell others next semester. the only problem is i don’t want the team to hate me for being bi. what do you think i should do? i told the team president in private. he was extremely supportive, but advised me to not tell anyone and promised not to say anything.
Misconceptions & Clichés
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.