I have a testosterone problem, how concerned should I be ?
I have always had gender dysphoria to a large extent and have many anomalies from VATER Association. I had my testosterone levels checked in June of 2009 (bioavailable…the better test) and on a scale of 47 – 244 I was at 77. I had it checked in June of this year and it had dropped down to 46. I was started on testosterone replacement therapy 8 weeks ago and I was tested yesterday and now I am down to 28. How concerned should I be? Does this indicate a problem with my pituitary gland?
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.