I’m sure I’m attracted to men, but i’m repulsed by the sight of a penis!
Hi, I’m really confused. I’m a male, 19 years of age and I have always been attracted to men. I am a virgin and I’m not sexually active. The thought/sight of a man’s penis does not arouse me in fact, I feel repulsed by it. What does this mean? Am I actually straight? Who should I talk to about all this? Surely by 19 I should have figured this out so that I can get on with my life! I’m sick of all this uncertainty.
Causes of homosexuality / sexual orientation
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.