Is it unusual to start being attracted by same-sex in my mid-30s ?
I\’m a 35 year old man who has recently discovered that I\’m bisexual.
Before this, I thought of myself as hetero: totally into women, not into men. However, as I\’m continuing my spiritual and self-discovery journey, I find I am attracted to men, when I never have been before.
Are there other people who have discovered they\’re bisexual in their mid 30\’s? Is this an unusual time to be making this discovery?
Posez votre question
If you have a question about sexual orientation, gender identity or sexuality, ask our team at Tell-the-experts. Our outreach team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals, such sexologists, psychologists, social workers, doctors, nurses and community workers.
Please choose between the two types of services that we offer: standard or express.
- Question addressed by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer varies between 7 to 30 days
- Possibility to be refered to previously asked questions
We are sorry but the standard service is currently offline.
- Personalised answer by a qualified professional
- Delay of answer of 72 hours guaranteed
- $30 CDN per question-answer
- Accepted payments:
We are sorry but the Express service is currently offline.