Advertise on our network
What is AlterHéros?
AlterHéros is an interactive bilingual online media that strives to increase the public’s awareness with regard to issues dealing with sexual orientation and identity as well as homophobia.
More than just a website, AlterHéros is a reference that cannot be overlooked targeted to help gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth and their allies of all races and religions, their friends and family, as well as educators and youth workers.
- Over 4000 articles and personal stories
- Question and answer section involving a network of experts, with more than 2500 answers
- A unique social network, with groups, discussion forums, news and events, and more!
Why Advertise Online?
Unlike other forms of media, such as print media, which can only estimate how many people see your ad, AlterHéros uses Google Double-Click Advertisement Management System, which tracks the number of impressions and clicks for each banner.
Online advertising can do everything “flat” ads can do and more. Besides providing visual recognition for your company in an ad, you can immediately take the potential customer to your webpage or listing with the click of a mouse.
Why Advertise on AlterHéros?
- It is a smart investment: we’ve reached over 1 250 000 visitors in the last year
- 100,000 loyal visitors per month, increasing, each quarter, by 51%
- Over 1000 subscribers have currently subscribed to our monthly newsletter
- We represent an opportunity for your business to access a desirable market, especially young adults consumers who are more loyal to companies that actively seek them out in their own language on their own turf.
- Not only do you increase your visibility among the gay and lesbian community, but you also support the work of a non-profit organization that strives to aid and support youth, and those close to them.
AlterHeros Facts & Figures
- 33% of our visitors are below 21 years old
- 35% of our visitors reside in Europe (France, Belgium)
- 53% of our visitors consider banner advertisement at least as effective on them as advertisement in written media and television
- 60% of our clients are French speaking
- 40% of our clients are English speaking
Regarded as Canada’s #1 bilingual Canadian reference for resources dealing with sexual diversity, AlterHeros is perfectly positioned to send your sales message direct to these potential customers; a niche market that is highly under-served and often ignored online.
- Banner pricing options involve flat rates for a fixed number of days
- We offer competitive and affordable prices
- We provide discounts to not-for-profit organizations and NGOs
- Web design services are provided to create ads, if needed
- Contact us for pricing options
AlterHéros’ Social Mission
We are committed to building a new model of business, one where companies & organizations use their significant talents, resources, influence, and capital to support our communities & heal our environment.
Unlike other organizations that either sell merchandise or cater to tourists or the affluent market, our mission is to, first and foremost, empower youth through information and support. We’ve established relationships with and networked with most of the respected local and national organizations that support the GLBT community and others, such as Jeunesse Lambda, Projet 10, ÉMISS-ère, GRIS, Gay Line, the Canadian Health Network, Direction de le santé publique de Montréal and others.
We strategically assist and share resources with other non-profit groups in order to leverage the resources of recipient groups and to further expand our client base.
AlterHeros is a member of the Conseil Québécois des Gais et Lesbiennes, Montreal Youth Coalition Against Homophobia, EGALE Canada, the Queer Alliance of Québec Youth (QAQY) and more.
For more advertising information and pricing options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org